Thursday, November 02, 2017 from 1:30 PM - 6:00 PM
How to Leverage Marketing to Generate Leads & Sales for YOUR Business:
If there is one area of the business that frustrates business owners, due to a lack of understanding, control, impact, and return it is marketing. Join us for an afternoon to learn:
- What you need to know BEFORE you make a marketing plan.
- How to create market messaging the inspires your customers and prospects to choose YOU over your competition.
- What to consider, how to choose, and how to work with the right tools and partners to help take your message to the right market and create measurable differences in your top line.
Tom Guetzke – Client Magnet
As the founder of Client Magnet, Tom has successfully grown businesses in the U.S. and 65 countries around the globe including PŪR Water Filters, Whirlpool Home Appliances, the U.S. Olympic Team, Williams- Sonoma and Disney. Tom has been featured in U.S. News & World Report and serves on the Small Business Advisory Board for Fortune and USA TODAY.
Kevin McArdle – McArdle Business Advisors
Kevin is the owner and founder of McArdle Business Advisors. His firm helps emerging, mid-market and Fortune 500 companies thrive in competitive markets by building market share and creating profitable growth. Kevin shows companies what they need to do to differentiate and outperform their competition.
A panel discussion will follow the presentations to share leadership and business strategies with the audience.
- Cameron Clark – August Ash, Marketing Director
- Karen Feder - PARQA, VP of Digital Strategy
- Darin Lynch – Irish Titan, President & CEO
- Adam Proehl – NordicClick Interactive, Managing Partner
- Gary Stockert – Modern Foundation, President